Thanks SeaKingTacco. That's kind of what I thought but wanted to stay in my lane.
Baden Guy, that is a good find. Lot's of good info. I did notice my eyes start to glaze over after a few pages though ;D. After skimming the rest I found a key paragraph that I find to be quite pertinent to...
Okay, as I was then.
I still maintain, however, that if it is important enough to warrant impacting PER scores and merit boards then there should be opportunity for Francos and Anglos alike to get SLT. I realize that this would be impractical given the numbers of pers involved and would be...
old man neri,
Couldn't agree more. However at the risk of sounding whiny, it can be difficult to get you child into a french immersion program here in the Annapolis Valley region of Nova Scotia (and I can only assume in other predominately english rural areas in Canada). Space is limtied, at...
Is it not discriminitory to be providing second language trg to uni-lingual Franco recruits and not to uni-lingual Anglo recruits? (in the NCM world anyway. I believe all officers receive second language trg). I would not argue against the fact that a second language is an asset. Does a MCpl...
jonstarks, I sympathize with the ethical dilemma you are faced with. There is no doubt this is very difficult and I am glad I do not find myself in a situation like yours. However, I find this comment troubling if I understand it correctly;
Are you suggesting that it is okay to show more...
The Base CWO/RSM's assistant ( usually a Sgt ) would probably be a reasonable start. If he's not the right guy I'm sure he could point you in the right direction. If it's available I'm sure they'd help you out and it probably wouldn't cost anything.
Civilian agency doing drill?.......must be...
Congratulations navymich. You probably made a wise decision. Who knows how long it might have taken to get AES Op given your situation, being a reservist and everything. From what I understand there are flying positions for AC Op's as well, on the AWACS. Those spots come with some pretty...
Oh yeah,
He used to get Trans Canada loans for $1000 on friday nights and then use it to by everyone drinks down at Que Passa's. He'd be throwing cash around like a texas oil tycoon. When he got out he left the keys to his car with the boys in the shacks and said " go ahead and use it boys...
I haven't got anything to add since everyone here seems to be wasting their breath on Brixxie here.
But I had to say Mud Recce Man;
"I myself don't go to the cockpit when I am flying somewhere and start beaking off at the pilots that they are all 31 flavours of f$$ked up." :rofl:
That's the...
That's funny. I have heard the same thing happened here at 14 Wing Greenwood a few years back.
At least everything would be as shiny as a new penny afterwards ;D
Couldn't agree more that this guy is sick and should be locked up. However, I am not critical of the judge for aquitting this perv. I am sure the judge would have loved to have locked him up. Unfortunately he has to apply the law as it is wtitten. The Criminal Code obviously needs to be...
Even if he wins his case, I still don't see freedom of expression being trampled. As a liberal democracy we value our freedoms but with those freedoms come responsibility.
Freedom of expression is not absolute. There sometimes are some restrictions on it. This is why we have laws under the...
No, I am not a communist. I value freedom of speech, expression and the press. Since I just don't see those things as being threatened, I truly didn't know which values you were refering to. I wasn't being smug.....maybe a little dense. :blotto:
I find it interesting that you refer to this...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.