You and I both know that often veins can't be easily accessed due to intravenous drug use or whatever you call it. That's a common thing. In her case I don't know her specifics.
As the grandpa to a natural athlete we spent countless hours in rinks. I took him to his practices 90% of the time. I stayed to watch this little boy turn into a young man before my eyes.
It’s worth every minute.
The fellow I am helping with the 67 Cougar was a pilot for the province of Manitoba and flew Air Ambulance.
He was also a bush pilot with Manitoba Air Service. He has some tales to tell....
The plague in all its forms still exists and in fact there are a few cases reported to the WHO every year.
But the fact (we think) that the Russians are researching it should send shudders down your spine...
I ran into two RCAF pets the other day. One was a well turned out CWO.
The Sgt that showed up was poorly turned out. Long greasy hair to his collar and looked dirty.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.