I so don`t care about pro sports anymore. I`ll watch the Winnipeg Jets and most of the CFL games I can, but the rest? From whiny NHL players complaining about the cold and taxes; to gambling ads 24/7/365, to the two Cdn sports networks talking Leafs and Blow Jays all frickin day. I'm done with...
JFC, they made a stupid decision, coupled with an incredible lack of knowledge of the coastal sea lanes by our politicians. None of them seem to have the capability to interpret a nautical chart.
If the terminal is to be at Robert’s Bank, then that mean a f-ton urban infrastructure to pass through.
I still maintain that PR is by far the safest and cheapest option.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but have we even had an inquiry into our Covid response? Or how our governments (municipal, provincial, federal) failed to control/stop a small group of protestors. If we can't/won't do that, how the heck do we think we have the maturity to control a foreign intelligence...
Really?
The PM flies in one jet. POTUS has the palatial AF1 (gifted from Qatar), plus a C17 to carry 2 Beasts, plus an escort of fighter jets.
I doubt it’s even close.
I have more:
It'll be a 3 day military operation;
We bombed the hell out of them and they're crying to talk to us;
We'll be home by Christmas;
etc, etc
I remember those days. But the entire government fleet was approaching rust out at the turn of the century and we could have kept the expertise that we had spent billions (for the 3rd time) developing gainfully employed while the design for the AORs was finalized. Instead we said “that’s it!”...
Anyone who have hitched their wagon to the Trump circus have zero self respect or any sense of honour. Whale shit has more credibility than any of these morons.
Then there is this jackass.
https://x.com/johnkonrad
gCaptain is a great site for following the world of commercial shipping but he is poisoning his brand big time and I won't darken the door of his site anymore.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.