• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

After you Sign?

Honcher

Inactive
Reaction score
Here's my scenario / question. I was just found a suitable candidate for the Military Police. I will likely sign my papers sometime in mid February and ship out to St. Jean  For march 7th. However I am currently in an active recruiting process for my Local police service. If I sign my papers or am sworn in in February for the CF but if I am selected by My local police service before I actually ship out ( March) can I still get out of the military if I choose to stay local. Some say I can back before i go others say I can't. Any help would be appreciated.

Honcher said:
Here's my scenario / question. I was just found a suitable candidate for the Military Police. I will likely sign my papers sometime in mid February and ship out to St. Jean  For march 7th. However I am currently in an active recruiting process for my Local police service. If I sign my papers or am sworn in in February for the CF but if I am selected by My local police service before I actually ship out ( March) can I still get out of the military if I choose to stay local. Some say I can back before i go others say I can't. Any help would be appreciated.

Did you bother to ask the Recruiter?

Good Question. When I can get a hold of her instead of an answering machine, I will.

My advice would be to choose the one you want to do, and pursue that. Right now, you're taking a spot away from somebody who actually wants the job that you don't.

Back