• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

air,sea,army what are you in or were in?

• Thread starter Thread starter Sea Cadet
  • Start date Start date

air,sea,army what are you in or were in?

• Air

Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Sea

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Army

Votes: 24 61.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was in Army Cadets from 1985 - 1988, now have come back to pay my dues as an Army CIC Officer (3 years) at the same unit:  1725 (Canadian Military Engineers) RCACC, in wonderful Chilliwack.

Guys (and gals), if for some reason, you are contemplating leaving, or are waffling about joining Cadets, stick with it.  The best prgram for kids out there.  I was amazed, when I came back, how many things I had remembered.  Drill, Map and compass, fundamentals, you name it, I remembered it.  And that was 16 years later.

Anyways, keep with it.

Quentin

I was with 2408 Base Borden Army cadet Corps Back in the Day 84-89. :cdn:

Loll 48Highlander  i get that allot!!!!

nope see they think they captured the brain bug!!!!

but never never suspected me!!!!

I AM THE BRAIN BUG MUAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA :threat:

This is the army cadet page. but maybe we will let you stay.

What is that supposed to mean???   :P  Your just in 51 !!!!  ;D

Talyor trophy winner for year 3 in a row as best Air cadet unit in Ottawa not to mention the fact we've held it more than the other 7 units put together!

Also, I'm a true pigeon, I'm a pilot!!!!  8)

I'm a pigion...and a sorta guppie and a sorta crunchie...

Gotta love cadet band...music instructor, i am..

hmm, then i guess im a crunchie pigeon :S hmm......  blue on the outside, very green on the inside. So what if i have dream about being in the bush?!

I'm in army. :warstory:

Army seems to be the best one.  Most people prefer army cadets.  But I guess it depends on your interests.

psst...that or it could be ARMY.CA  ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back