• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Air Weapons System Technician

Rquarrington83

Inactive
Reaction score
Within a week I'm to be starting my A.W.S.T training as a bi pass from 2rcr. Their being very little online in regards to this trade and was wondering if someone could give me any advice about the training in Bordon and or trade ?

Thanks
Richard

Rquarrington83 said:
Within a week I'm to be starting my A.W.S.T training as a bi pass from 2rcr.

:eek:

Their being very little online in regards to this trade and was wondering if someone could give me any advice about the training in Bordon and or trade ?

Thanks
Richard

http://www.forces.ca/en/job/airweaponssystemstechnician-166#video-0

Are you in Gagetown with the Bn still?  If so, maybe try calling up to 403.  I know they have at least 1 AWS MCpl up there who is a good guy and would likely be willing to talk to you and give you some info.

Mods, maybe a move to Maintainer's Bench?

I appreciate the link as I've watched those video's countless amount times lol But I know with those video's to certain trades can either give a very basic idea or simply out dated information.

Thanks anyways

Eye In The Sky said:
Are you in Gagetown with the Bn still?  If so, maybe try calling up to 403.  I know they have at least 1 AWS MCpl up there who is a good guy and would likely be willing to talk to you and give you some info.

How do you know it is dated if you know nothing about the trade or training?

Anyways...if you want to get some face time with a Armourer, and are in Gagetown, call over to 403 and ask to talk to them.  When I say "I know they have 1" I say it because he is a friend of mine.

Good luck with the trg.

I'm not currently in gagetown as for having an honorable release of nov 2011. I appreciate on letting me know as I'll def be calling up 403 on seeing if I can get in touch with that MCpl. Thanks

Back