• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Any CF-18 pilots here

Not sure if we have any CF-18 pilots around, but I know there are a few pilots on here.

You don't know how to tell a F.18 Pilot?
Don't worry they will tell you. ;)

Is it anything like how you can tell if a snipers in the room?

Born2Fly if you know them have one PM please.

Spr.Earl said:
You don't know how to tell a F.18 Pilot?
Don't worry they will tell you. ;)

I remember a joke like that...

It was something along the lines of:

"There are 20 pilots in a party and only one F-18 pilot... How can you find out which one he is... He'll tell you"

So what's the scoop CFL?  Do you want a CF-188 driver to talk to (of which there are none here) or just any old CF pilot? :p

Mask is at 419 right now doing FLIT, not a Hornet driver yet but soon enough.

http://army.ca/forums/members/4410

He hasn't been on in a while though, probably a little busy.

Cheers

I'm a proffesional Air Widdler; if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Guys instead of hijacking the thread did you ever think he has a legitimate question? I don't think you would appreciate people hijacking your threads.

If one thing makes me want to take someones question/opinion seriously it's when they go on and on about being a ninja commando sniper.

To me that just screams mature poster and it makes this look like a serious military forum.

Sorry if I offended anyone. I thought it was an interesting thread and wanted to bump it in a creative manner.

My apologies.

not a Hornet driver (fortunately), but (unfortunately) am surrounded by them. What's your question?

Just wanted a CF fighter pilots perspective of the Afganistan bombing by the F -16's.

Back