• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Anyone know where I can buy Redman Chew online

jarko

Inactive
Reaction score
Yeah i just finished my 3 year contract and am back home in Toronto. They have no redman chew around here. I have been looking all over online but all the places only deliver to Usa, also I ask people here and no one knows what tobacco chew is. Btw sorry if i posted in the wrong forum but didn't know which one was the best

So you can get heroin from Afghanistan in Toronto but not Redman chew?

I know it sounds stupid but have you checked you yellow pages for a "Tobacconist".  If you find one I'm sure they can get it for you.  I fairly certain that you can't sell tobacco products by mail order in Canada.

thx for the replies, i actually bought some from advantageservices yesterday to try it out. Don't know how it will go, looks like a box of 12 will cost me like $50-$60 canadian. Still better than buying them individually. At the canex they where for like $12 a pouch. Anyone know any other places?

The Giant Tiger in Ontario I used to work at sold Redman.  Try there.  If they don't have it in you can ask them to do special orders once a week or whatever.  We used to order in special cartons of cigarettes that didn't sell often to people that would ask and leave a name.

Back