• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

AO FB credits?

navymich

Army.ca Veteran
Inactive
Reaction score
I just had an ad come up on the side of my FB while playing AO.  When I clicked on it, it was about a special on Facebook credits that could be used in AO.  But I haven't seen anything on here about it, and there doesn't appear to be anything on the game itself.

Wondering if there is something in the works, or maybe it's a generic FB game thing?

I wonder if its just a generic thing. I think alot of other apps have the ability to purchase credits, maybe this is FB's version of the blanket statement.

I figure as much, because I'm sure Mike would have let us know if he had something new to know.  I'm wondering if he has the option as the owner to turn it off, or if he is even aware of it.

Its hard to say. I wonder if the money would even go to Mike, or does it funnel off to some 3rd party due to it being a malicious ad?

And the best way to fund the site would be through a subscription, because I think FB would want a percentage of all funds processed through it.

Thanks for the heads-up guys, I'll check into it.

I did look into using Facebook Credits for the game, but there was no upside. As pointed out, FB takes a chunk of the earnings and in scouting through the discussion boards, it sounds like their payment and support processes are effectively broken.

Back