• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

application problem.

joning soon.

Inactive
Reaction score
Due to some medical problems, the medical technician I was working instructed me to get a third-party opinion from a specialized doctor, & to call If the time needed to get the necessary papers exceeded six weeks. however when I called, the med tech was on vacation, & any attempt to contact Him or the file manager to arrange another meeting has been met with silence. is it likely that my file has been shut down? & if so, how would I send a new application? would I have to set up another GCKey account to do so?

joning soon. said:
Due to some medical problems, the medical technician I was working instructed me to get a third-party opinion from a specialized doctor, & to call If the time needed to get the necessary papers exceeded six weeks. however when I called, the med tech was on vacation, & any attempt to contact Him or the file manager to arrange another meeting has been met with silence. is it likely that my file has been shut down? & if so, how would I send a new application? would I have to set up another GCKey account to do so?

Advising the Medical Section of a delay in the completion and return of those medical forms is more of a "courtesy" than anything and merely indicates to your CFRC that you are still "actively" working on the issue and interested in pursuing your application to the CAF.  It also gives them an idea of when to expect the documents to be returned.

Continue to try and make contact with your CFRC but don't be overly concerned about this, as your file will still be available for processing once you do get those forms returned.  There is no requirement to re-apply and if your application does get CLOSED, it will simply be re-OPENED once you return those forms and your processing will continue from where it left off.

Back