• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

ATIS Tech course 2010??

colesma

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone here is waiting to start the ATIS Tech course in Kingston?  IF there are, when does the course start? And if anyone knows, what are the course hours like?  My husband is finishing up BMQ soon and we're wondering what to expect for the next start date.

You might find more info searching the Communications & Electronics sub forum.

I'd hazard a guess that from BMQ, he will be posted to Kingston, who will then Attach Post him to PRETC (Post Recruit Education Training Company) in Borden ON while waiting for his POET course OR he could be loaded onto a POET couse and go directly Kingston OR he will go to Kingston and be on PAT platoon while waiting for POET.

That being said, it is likely that the best info he will get will be from his chain of command once he gets to his next location.

Again, all guess work on my part, but an educated guess is never better than the facts from one's chain of command.

Good luck to him, its not a bad trade at all to make a career out of.

colesma said:
My husband is finishing up BMQ soon and we're wondering what to expect for the next start date.

Another husband who cant be bothered to ask his chain and gets his wife asking on here.......i'm starting to see a trend.

Thanks for the educated guess, its certainly more than I know.

My husband didn't get me to ask...I think it's more of a case of the wife who's trying to organize a move for the whole family and wants to get any information I can!  ;)  He'll find out next week when he reports to Kingston but I thought I'd check out here and see if anyone else is waiting for that course to begin! :) 

colesma said:
Thanks for the educated guess, its certainly more than I know.

My husband didn't get me to ask...I think it's more of a case of the wife who's trying to organize a move for the whole family and wants to get any information I can!  ;)  He'll find out next week when he reports to Kingston but I thought I'd check out here and see if anyone else is waiting for that course to begin! :)

I second this!!!  Wives are left in the dark and either our husbands are too afraid to ask or ask and don't get told anything!  Being the wife of a new member is like trying to learn a new language.  Sometimes we wives just want some direction LOL.

Back