• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Avoiding redundant forms

Dark Chivalry

Inactive
Reaction score
I have a current file open with a CFRC. I am awaiting my trade to open as an NCM on Apr 1, or after the new budget and recruitment goals are set.

I want to take a shot at ROTP, with plans to attend RMCC. I applied to this last year and was deemed academically unsuitable. Since last year, I have an updated transcript to submit, and am currently taking more courses to bump up my suitability. Since my file is still currently active is a full re-application necessary, or will some of my forms be able to transfer to an ROTP application? I'm just looking to avoid restarting the security check especially, as mine is done. I know I will likely have to resubmit many forms, but anything I can do to avoid muddling up a fairly complete process would certainly help. I realize NCM and ROTP are two different entry plans, but can I keep some of my existing file and avoid duplicates or redundant processing?

Good day,

Each application to join is unique to the individual submitting the application. That being said as your application in currently being processed for your chosen entry plan and occupations I would advise you to contact the recruiting center currently processing your application with your intent to change the entry plan and occupation of your current in progress application.   

Back