• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMOQ for MARS

Gunner007

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello

I am currently a CIC Officer in Newfoundland.  I am looking to join the regular force as a MARS Officer within the next year (hopefully).  I have been reading threads on this forum for a couple of weeks now and have learned a lot about how MARS Training works but still have a couple of questions that i have not found the answers to.

The first pertains to were i will most likely conduct BMOQ.  I have read and heard a few people say that MARS Officers conduct BMOQ in Victoria.  I guess I am wondering if it is random were you go or will myself as a Possible MARS Officer go to Victoria.

The Second question has to do with the first question as well as RFT.  Now don't get me wrong I am doing all that i can to make sure that I don't have to go to RFT but in the case that I do have to I would like some clarification.  Every time I hear about RFT it is being conducted at CFLRS does that mean that it is not available for recruits at other Basic Training establishments or would then send you to CFLRS in the case that you failed the express and were put on RFT.

Hopefully some one can clarify for me.

Thank you ;D

Good Day

From what I understand, PRes MARS officers will do their BMOQ at NOTC VENTURE in Esquimalt (Victoria) and Reg Force MARS Officers will do their BMOQ at CFLRS in St Jean.

Yep, Blatch is right, I am enrolled as PRes MARS officer and am going to NOTC in late April early May. Just waiting for official dates, now my buddy is REG MARS and is just at the tail end of BMOQ at CFLRS. But I have heard that REG MARS is getting very full, I could be wrong but you should check in with a CFRC ASAP!

Back