• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

C3 Howitzer Replacement

All the gun has to do is punt the round into the air so that it can take flight and guide itself to the target.
People have been saying things like that for decades...

Sure better bullets are great, but until those wonder weapons actually exist and can be made in large enough volumes to matter, we need to make the guns themselves better.

People have been saying things like that for decades...

Sure better bullets are great, but until those wonder weapons actually exist and can be made in large enough volumes to matter, we need to make the guns themselves better.
Also those smarty toys are going to do Jack and shit with an enemy that just decides to turn the knobs to 11 on the EW broad spectrum jamming.

Also those smarty toys are going to do Jack and shit with an enemy that just decides to turn the knobs to 11 on the EW broad spectrum jamming.
See: the Zumwalt-class main battery's round.
I think the KISS (Keep it simple, Stupid) principle still holds. I see the value of this concept, assuming it makes it into production, but I have reservations.

🍻

Back