• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Canadian Forces IR [Condo For Rent Ottawa]

HGGrespect

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi,

I have the utmost respect for our military.  I will cease any future posts if this posting offends anyone or if this kind of post is not permitted here.  I currently rent my Ottawa condo to a Major in the Air Force and he is leaving in January of 2014.  My location is ideal for Military IR so I was wondering how I would get the word out to Canadian Forces members specifically.  After a web search, I found this forum so here I am.

If anyone requires a fully furnished, centrally located, all inclusive IR condo that is walking distance to Canex, NRC, Startop, CSIS, and very close to downtown DND and Leitrim, please don't hesitate to contact me.  It will be available on January 11, 2014.  January discount rate will apply - details to be discussed.

If I posted here in error, please let me know if I can post this kind of information somewhere else where military personnel might require it.  Thanks for your help and again, I apologize if I posted here incorrectly.

Sincerely,

Heith
heithgharib@yahoo.com

I'm pretty sure that your post is fine here.

You might want to modify your title though (if you can) to insert your Ottawa location onto the end of it.

Edited to add:  You say that you are located close to Canex as well; I believe the Canex in Ottawa has a bulletin board right inside their entryway that they may allow you to post a notice on.

Back