• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Caution! Moderators know better, so don't mention it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mauler666

Banned
Banned
Inactive
Reaction score
Rather than have a discussion on why CF officers are not allowed to carry firearms, scott thought it better to say "because its not allowed"  and locked the thread. 

Maybe this is why it took women so long to actively serve?  With attitudes like this, i am forced to declare this forum 'Bullshit', and to sign off for good. 

Ciao

Faustus said:
Rather than have a discussion on why CF officers are not allowed to carry firearms, scott thought it better to say "because its not allowed"  and locked the thread. 

Maybe this is why it took women so long to actively serve?  With attitudes like this, i am forced to declare this forum 'Bullshit', and to sign off for good. 

Ciao
Bye!  :)

Damn!  Just when the forum was finally getting good, you up and quit.  Whatever shall we do now?

Normally I'd just delete crap like this but since discussion attention is what you want so badly I'll let it stand.

After reviewing the thread in question myself, I can say that your questions were answered thoroughly. There are only so many ways one can say "it's not allowed, it will never be allowed, there is no reason for it to be allowed".

Why so salty?

Faustus said:

Maybe this is why it took women so long to actively serve?  With attitudes like this, i am forced to declare this forum 'Bullshit', and to sign off for good.  Ciao

Here, let me give you a hand.

See ya Skippy.

Milnet.ca Staff

Just read the thread in Question. I have to say that I got a good chuckle from it.  He got his answers but rejected them because he felt they ought to be different. Poor guy.

I read his posts. I, for one, would LOVE to be one of his instructors.  >:D

Jim Seggie said:
I read his posts. I, for one, would LOVE to be one of his instructors.  >:D

Yes.  After reading his posting history, I can imagine quite a few on this site would like to be at CFRS St Jean in the near future:

Faustus said:
Can anyone tell me what the sidearm carry policy is for officers in the CF?  I shoot IDPA here at home and wonder also about carrying my own personal piece; is this even possible?  Can officers in the CF be issued concealed carry permits here in Canada? 

I ship out for BMOQ in two weeks, and am just curious.

I think he has demonstrated a definite attitude that will not pass off as favourable.  I see storm clouds on the horizon.

There is no further need to prolong this, or to mock a man who cannot respond.

Milnet.ca Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back