• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Cfat results kinda question.

Bontar

Inactive
Reaction score
Good Afternoon,
I was in the Sig's about 20 years ago and yesterday talked to a recruter about re-joining our local Air force reserve. He said he was going to try and get my old file to see what my previous CFAT score was and what positions i would be open for. I could not tell him because our old unit in red deer was small and not given a choice of occupation, we all were Rad ops. i later went on to be a Lineman. I did a practice CFAT yesterday and scored high. Knowing i am a rather smart person and do well on those types of test i assume i did well back then too. what does a good score mean, is there a list of jobs i could be open for that i can look at to get an idea, or is it only in that little book the recruiter had shown me with print so small an ant couldn't read it?
Thank you for any replies.
(side question, he said i may not have to do basic again if i already had a trade but was unsure. if i had passed my first year rad/teletype op, and my first year lineman would that not mean i had a trade?)

Good day,

The tests conducted during the processing of an application (CFAT included) determine the occupations that you qualify for and your competitiveness towards the occupation.

Questions about courses and qualifications that may be granted to you as a former CAF member upon re-enrollment have been asked and answered in depth on this form. Reference the threads discussing PLAR (Prior Learning Assessment Review)

Back