• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

change of user name

• Thread starter Ranger Rick
  • Start date
R

Ranger Rick

I used to have the account Sgt_McWatt. It has recently been brought to my attention I will be being promoted and it occurred to me an account name such as that I was using would need replaced. I have made this account to prevent that mistake. Also in the process I created a second account by accident Ranger_Rick. I tried logging in that way (I was used to the underscore.) And I thought my account hadn't been made so I made that one. Please delete both Ranger_Rick and Sgt. McWatt. I am sorry for any inconvenience this may cause but I decide it was easier for you than you finding out that I had multiple accounts.
Regards,
:cdn:

I recently got promoted, and I changed my name, you don't need to delete them. all you have to do is click on profile which is under the search box, then click on the left side, under modify profile, account related settings, and you can chage your name there.

I deleted Ranger_Rick but Sgt_McWatt has 105 posts. You can change your display name by logging in as Sgt_McWatt and going here.

Back