• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Civilization 2

Ex-SHAD

Inactive
Reaction score
Though some might term this to be an outdated product, Civilization 2 can provide at the most base level, a very interesting war game experience.

Now that being said, the primary reason why I’m endorsing this game as being an excellent platform for a war game, is due to the fact that editing the program is extremely easy, and could be a great platform for those that want to play some of Canada’s smaller wars, or even create their own content.

Ex-SHAD said:
Though some might term this to be an outdated product, Civilization 2 can provide at the most base level, a very interesting war game experience.

Now that being said, the primary reason why I’m endorsing this game as being an excellent platform for a war game, is due to the fact that editing the program is extremely easy, and could be a great platform for those that want to play some of Canada’s smaller wars, or even create their own content.

Had a lot of fun with it. There's loads of scenarios over at Civ Fanatics, and I wrote a couple mostly for my own enjoyment back in the day.

If you have an older version on your shelf, check out this website. It tells you how to update it to a later release of the game, including advanced scenario features like events and graphic sets. This allows you to make better scenarios yourself or to make use of some of the best available on the internet.

Also at the same (civfanatics) website, there's an archive of most of the better scenarios available. Apolyton.net has most of the rest.

This is a great game.
I also really like civilization revolution.

Bill

Back