• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Class A Reserve Pay

pmbrunelle

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I'm a reservist, and this Friday I'll be on Class A duty from 0700 - 1500.
Then, on the same day I'll on Class A duty (PSWQ course) from 1900 - 2359.

Anyways, I'm wondering if I can sign both paysheets, or if I'm only allowed to sign the full day paysheet...someone explain...

Thanks

Thanks for the replies.

I figured it would be screwing the system, but I wasn't sure so I figured why not ask?

Stupid moral conscience lol.

What if his pay is is coming from two budgeted allowances, does he not need to sign two seperate sheets?

dileas

tess

pmbrunelle said:
Thanks for the replies.

I figured it would be screwing the system, but I wasn't sure so I figured why not ask?

You wouldn't be screwing the system, just yourself. They would catch the error and recover it from your pay at your most inopportune time.

the 48th regulator said:
What if his pay is is coming from two budgeted allowances, does he not need to sign two seperate sheets?

dileas

tess

That's up to the Adjt and the particular Course Officer. A compromise will be worked out. So long as the member is signed in, should something happen, is the main problem of coverage.

the 48th regulator said:

dileas

tess

Good question there tess, but AFAIK you can't sign for a full day (from 0700 to 1500) and then a half day (from 1900 to 2359).

pmbrunelle said:
Thanks for the replies.

I doubt it would get past the RPSR - the half day would probably be overridden by the day.  As for how fin codes would get reconciled (since Bde's fund courses I think) that's a bit of a quandary, I wonder how that would work...

NFLD Sapper said:
Good question there tess, but AFAIK you can't sign for a full day (from 0700 to 1500) and then a half day (from 1900 to 2359).

You are correct, only one full day (+6) is allowed no matter if you have worked 6 or 24 hours in that day. However, some units will make you sign for a full day and then make you sign a half day for another random day if you have worked twice in a single day. This is illegal by the books but is being done anyway. Obviously I do not know of any such units. ;)

Back