• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Combat Ready FACs

elscotto937

Inactive
Reaction score
Are there many CR FACs out there on this forum, if so how long have you been able to maintain your currency, and how?

Yes i am CR FAC
i have being CR for about a year, And how i do it well i just bug the H**& out of G3 Air and i get allot of runs, IE 6 in on day so that keeps me going, and its all to the units can not fill or do not want to fill, so it gives me more opportunities to get runs in. right place at right time and i don't give up... UBIQUE :salute:

Yes there is plenty due to Cold Lake wants to and also it has a School there that need FAC's to call in Msn when they are doing there fighter stuff, it is not really tactical for you as a FAC,  but a run is a run and a talk on is a talk on..... :salute:

So what does a CR FAC do? what's your position, if someone could provide a link to the defecne sight with more info maybe?

The FAC that is CR alls that mean is He or She is ready to go on Deployment and here is an order that is off the DIN so you can read that. http://armyonline.kingston.mil.ca/LFDTS/D143000440009268.asp hope this will answer your questions :salute: UBIQUE

The link didn't work, maybe it's just my computer. I really have no idea what this position is, does it have to do with air defence or something?

Well it could be if you take the FAC course which is held in Gagetown, but its open to all Army and Air Force but mostly Combat Arms will get it and some Air Force. its not really a postion its a roll that we do and it would be secondary to the job you do now.

Back