• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Continuing studies during the enrolment process, how would it go?

PL90

Reaction score
Greetings,

I'm currently in the enrolment process (reserves) but I saw the post regarding the typical enrolment timeline and it seems that the entire process can take a while, so I would like to pursue my studies in the meantime.

My question is, would this somehow affect the procedure? How should I go about this? Is this realistic?

I've applied for Infanteer, Armour Soldier and Gunner as my chosen specialties. I've already went in person to a couple of reserve recruitment centers and I have upcoming interviews.

-Thank you for reading my inquiry

Greetings,

I'm currently in the enrolment process (reserves) but I saw the post regarding the typical enrolment timeline and it seems that the entire process can take a while, so I would like to pursue my studies in the meantime.

My question is, would this somehow affect the procedure? How should I go about this? Is this realistic?

I've applied for Infanteer, Armour Soldier and Gunner as my chosen specialties. I've already went in person to a couple of reserve recruitment centers and I have upcoming interviews.

-Thank you for reading my inquiry
God no. Go for it. I’m out now, but in the reserves most of us were students. Totally normal. Just expect to be working full time (probably away from home) for a couple months next summer to complete basic training.

Back