• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Course Numbers...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Criscuit

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey folks, just wondering how y'all know the course number?  All i know is I'm leaving for the Nov. 7th BMQ in Quebec, but how about the "0227"...where's that number come from / mean?  Thx for the help
:cdn:

I'm on the Nov 7 BMQ in St Jean, and from what I've found from talking to others, you'll either be on serial 0226 or 0227 (There could be more, however those are the only ones I know of for certain).

You should get your course number and additional information in the paperwork they give you, which contains joining instructions, a personal kit list, and another security form to fill out (hurrah!).

So in short, if you haven't gotten your info package yet, hold tight and your serial number will be in there. If you have got your info package and the information wasn't in there, perhaps a call to the CFRC is in order, or wait until your swearing in where you'll be given more info.

Congrats, see you in St Jean.

The course number 0227 will be labled R0227E.

The E is for english.  R is for regular i believe.  When i went to BMQ in march I was R0200E and the sister PL was R0201E.

Peace said:
The course number 0227 will be labled R0227E.

The E is for english.   R is for regular i believe.   When i went to BMQ in march I was R0200E and the sister PL was R0201E.
The "R" stands for Recruit, meaning the course is a BMQ. An "I" is IAP, a "B" is BOTP, and a "G" is GMTI.
"E", "F" or "B" is for language, "B" being Bilingual.
The numbers are a serial number, and mean nothing.
So in the example above, R0227E will be an English BMQ, serial # 0227.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back