• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Credit problem

Anira09

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello
So i was schedule to pass the interview 15th Sept but i just recived a call from the Fc telling me that i have 2 places in debt that i need to make an arrangement before continuing with the process, i should call back when the arrangements are made. Depending on what the superior will say ( time of doing payments can be 6 months) my process will keep up.
Someone who pass through this????
How much time you did payments before your process continue????
Thanks

Anira09 said:

This may help,

The Credit Check Superthread- Merged Topics 
http://army.ca/forums/threads/13319.0
17 pages.

Perhaps this discussion will be merged with the Super-thread.

Anira09 said:
Hello
So i was schedule to pass the interview 15th Sept but i just recived a call from the Fc telling me that i have 2 places in debt that i need to make an arrangement before continuing with the process, i should call back when the arrangements are made. Depending on what the superior will say ( time of doing payments can be 6 months) my process will keep up.
Thanks

It all depends on your "level" of debt and what the debt was for.  Sometimes they will want to see some sort of payment plan put in place, other times it could be anywhere from 3 to 6 months of continuous steady payments.

A gym contract of 400$ and a credit card of 2000$.
I hope i wont have to wait 6 months.

You likely need to have a repayment plan in place, not have to clear the debts. $2400 is well below the national household debt (non-mortgage) of $21000.

They may be more concerned if you let those 2 debts go to collections though, get it handled quickly.

PuckChaser said:
You likely need to have a repayment plan in place, not have to clear the debts. $2400 is well below the national household debt (non-mortgage) of $21000.

They may be more concerned if you let those 2 debts go to collections though, get it handled quickly.

Non-mortgage debt averages 21k? Keerist, I need to crawl back under my rock.

I'm in the same situation. Had a few debts on my file and was told I need to have payment plans in place before I could continue. My file was on hold for 30 days. I ended up paying off 3/5 debts on my file and made arrangements with the other 2. I had to send in that paperwork showing all of this. Now I am awaiting a call as to whether it was good enough or if I need to wait 6 months and reapply.

Back