• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Croatian Post

M

mado

HI;Im croatian soldier from bosnia-Herzegowina-from village of Bakovici near Fojnica;where Can-Bat soldiers have some of problems during war in Bosnia-I want help for any info aoutt case in mental   Hospital Bakovici-there is no crime or black market acticity; or sexuall actting with nurses or so.
WE do it this ;WE; Croatian soldier not Canadian army-we bring nurses out from hospital and many other things-
if I can help about this please write my]

mladen19@hotmail.com

I think he is saying they take the nurses out on dates...

Dude, I have no idea what you are saying or what you want to know.

Why don't you at least try putting in a time frame, and making it a little clearer exactly what you want.  ???

I contacted the original poster for more information.

Basically the post is about the recent accusations here leveled at MGen Lewis Mackenzie by a user who is no longer here. Specifcally, the post was meant to clear the air and state that Canadians were not involved in these alleged activities.

That's it in a nutshell.

mado.. kako ste.  I was at the Hospitals in question in Nov 93.. I believe the time frame he is referring to.  Thank you for your statements, I know there was an investigation done and people that deserved it got in trouble.  I remember a certain nurse that was there at the same time as me.. in Drin.  Her name was Esma, she was Muslim however.  She signed my UN ball cap on the 11th of November, at the hospital.. That is one of my "souveninrs" form that time.. I am glad you came me the chance to revisit it just now.. cheers.

Mado,
Možete poslati mi obavijest in Hrvatski i Ja mogu prevesti Internet za vas na ovaj website. Možda Internet htijenje pomoć ostali shvatiti tvoj iskaz.
-----------------------------------------------------
<Roughly translated>
Mado,
You can send me the information in Croatian and I can translate it for you on this website. Maybe it will help others understand your statement.

Back