• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

CSOR Support...

michou

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello, I'm currently sigs since  5 years now. I like my job but I'm missing some challenge. I`m currently thinking about joining CSOR Support. Is there a big difference between both? I know that i will do almost the same job but I'm pretty sure we move more in in CSOR. I try to read everything i can find on that subjet to know more before actually push my name. But the biggest question, i know that the military is not to feminist but can i have your opinion about a girl joining CSOR Support.

thank you in advance

CDN Aviator said:
It's almost 2012.

Is that when the mandate comes down?  Sheesh....how time flies.... :)

There's even crazy talk about allowing women to vote and everything.

Seriously michou, if you have the motivation and the physical and mental toughness to complete the selection and training, go for it. If you're one of those troops who, whenever someone raises their voice, proclaims, "it's because I'm a girl -- non-caucasian -- capricorn -- whatever," then please don't waste anyone else's time. It's that simple.

ps - Don't even bother proclaiming that you're not one of those people -- I don't actually care either way; I was simply responding to a request for opinions.

If it is any help, you might be pleased to find that you would not be the only female in the signals section.

MC

Thanks everybody for the answer. I know that women are more than welcome in the army. I was just thinking about CSOR and women. I dont know how hard is it in that trade so i was just wondering if they have girls who realy enjoy CSOR and can tell me more about it.

Not to be a dick, but what are you looking for?  Some kind of CSOR girls club or do you want a challenging job?

If you want something, go for it.  Male or female, it doesn't matter, what people care about is if you can do the job.  If you want it, and want to show them you can do the job then prove it and apply and do the testing/interviews they have.

The only thing holding you back is yourself.  Getting tired of seeing some of the posts on here, and also hearing things in real life about people going woes me, I don't know if I can do it because I'm ------- whatever.  If you want something go for it.  You either have what it takes, or you don't, but if you don't sort your self out and and grow a pair and apply yourself you will not get what you want, or know if you can do something or not.

Back