• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

DEO Board results in- Did anyone recieve a call yet??

jarko

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello,

I was wondering that because the DEO board sitting was this Monday did anyone recieve a call from the recruiting center that they are in?? I am merit listed and i am waiting for the phone call everyday (not literally) but in a sense, was hoping to get into the January BMQ  Anyway if i dont recieve a call soon I will be pretty pissed  :rage: (I know I am not the only one) because its taking forever. So can you guys/gals post if you recieve a call that your in?

BTW when is the next board meet??

Thanks

hi jarko I could understand ur feelings ... ok i  will post "IF I GOT A CALL" from c

iI guess i'm in the same boat as you, I will post if I get "the call", and Good Luck to everybody!!!  :salute:

We're going to need a bigger boat!   :D

jarko:   As far as I know, the next Basic Officer Training Course (after the January one) will be in September 2005.

Just to clarify things, the boards started sitting on Monday and they are not yet completed.  After the boards are completed they compile all the results and then start producing job offers.  We will probably start seeing offers come out closer to the end of November

Koach said:
... After the boards are completed they compile all the results and then start producing job offers.  

Ahhh...   Thank you for the clarification.   I guess we can put off panicking for another couple of weeks!

Hey I just called the recruiting office a couple days back to see if my medical came back and guess what it did I'm so happy cause he told me I'm finally merit listed not bad for handing in my application on Sept.21st and getting all my tests done and acing them...He also told me that the next group of kids leaving are on the 23rd of November but theres one going in the first couple weeks of February so he told me..So I'm pretty much just waiting for the phone call like everyone else

Hi JustinIverson,

Did you apply for DEO???  If you applied on Sept. 21, 2004 its really fast...

good luck...

Bobby

Yea i did they even told me i could possibly leave before Christmas but i wouldn't want to leave before the holidays because I'd miss my family and  were moving. And yes my stuff has been going really fast but then again i might still be waiting till Feb. or April to leave...Question If I have a friend just bringing in his application this week coming up would he have a good chance of going when i go??

JustinIverson.....  hopefully you and your friend will go together.....

Did you apply for Pilot....  I am asking as they need pilots badly....  thats why your processing is so fast....

Is your security check done???

:cdn:

No I'm going reg. forces for Infantry unit. and yes thanks i do hope my friend gets in when i do.

I know there is too late for me to do anything about it but, what are the main things that the board look into to choose their candadates?

hey people one more week then some of can cry or fly to st jean.

Just do the same as the rest of us, TRY to sit calmly and patiently by the phone.  I'm trying to think as little about it as possible until next week.  If we don't hear anything by then... start worrying.  Until then, try to keep your mind off of it.  After all, it's really out of our hands at this point, right?

Pssst....   jarko!
"DEO" stands for "Direct Entry Officer"

I have a sneaky suspicion that you are anxiously awaiting the wrong board results...
But thanks for starting the thread though, and good luck!   ;)

Just recieved the call for 023 Infantry Officer at 1300 Mountain time. If anyone else is swearing in on December 15 in Calgary hit me with a PM.

Spence

I unofficially got the call last Friday as my file manager called me to schedule the PT test because I will definitely be getting the official offer very soon. I applied for Infantry Officer, Reg. Force at CFRC Hamilton, Ontario. When I do get the offer will they inform me as to which Regiment I will be sent to, not that I really care which.

Reid

Back