• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

deployment rotation and danger pay

armydude911

Inactive
Reaction score
hey there, just was wondering, i've heard all kinds of rumors about deployment rotations and im being posted to HQ and sigs in Petawawa and i heard from someone who just came from there saying they were next in february, i want to know if this is true and what the danger pay is?

I know this is locked, but I'm going to respond anyway.

1st: never believe RUMINT.
2nd: we try not to put the kinds of info you're asking for on these means. Nobody outside the family needs to know who is going where, and when. Tends to fall under OPSEC. (I know, I know, the press puts all that stuff out at every opportunity, but we try not to.)
3rd: I do believe Danger Pay is maxed out for A-stan. But, I don't think anyone outside your personal Admin chain can say for certain.

So, I'd suggest going through your CoC for these answers, dude. Cool? (I'm not going to unlock someone else's lock, so if you havv any more questions, pm me.)

I locked it so one of the smart-in the know-type Mods could tell me whether this was OPSEC or not.

..but since they were all busy, Para's answer will suffice. ;D

unlocked

As for danger pay, there is no such thing. If deployed overseas, you will be given risk and hardship allowances dependant on the area of operations you are in. For more info, look at the Pay and Benefits site on the HR Mil site. If you go over, you will be thoroughly briefed by the chain of command.

http://www.forces.gc.ca/dgcb/dppd/engraph/home_e.asp?sidesection=3&sidecat=28

When you clear in (or if you already have) to HQ & SIG SQN, go ask your clerk, they will answer your questions, and probably give you more information then you want to know. You are lucky enough to have a group of the best clerks ever!!

Back