• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Deutsches U-Boot Type VII C - Lots of pictures

Ok.. the wife knows better than me. There is a Super Macro setting. And it came up way better.

Hopfully everyone will like these photos.

Input please.

Regards,
TN2IC

DSCF2056.jpg

DSCF2057.jpg

DSCF2059.jpg

When I get some paint on it, it will look way better. This is my first time using PE.

Thank your wife for us these pictures look good, can't wait to see the completed sub.  I now have an urge to watch "Das Boot" .

Luv the detail on this model, keep up the great work.

Diving planes  - I had the PE parts put on and I added the wield lines too for extra detail. It will look better once primed.

DSCF2074.jpg

DSCF2073.jpg

I now got the saddle tank almost done.. I just need to put in the frame/ribs.. then place the main deck on top of it.

Wood and a scoll saw goes a long way.  ;D I even put some pipes in there for added effect. I have no sweet clue on what goes where, but it seem to look fine. It's going to be covered anyways.

DSCF2078.jpg

DSCF2077.jpg

Can't wait to get the paint on it!

DSCF2265.jpg

Top view test fitting... dirty basement. I need to do the laundry.  ;D

DSCF2267.jpg

The title... Not sure which one I want to use.

Your thoughts?

Working on the diorama for it. Wife and Kids are gone for the weekend.. and I'm working away at her! Don't have the camera to show you my progress.

Hey guys... yeah I'm outta of town. But when I get home I"ll be at the grind stone working away on her!

;D

Back