• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

DWAN account activate phone number

john. M

Inactive
Reaction score
Anyone here know the phone number to get your password for DWAN account ?
If I remember its called Canadian forces internet and phone service or something along that line.

also could someone please let me know where I can find a TP for the C6 compass ?
I searched DP1 PRes BMQ TP and its not there. (I'm on PLQ)

thanks in advance

btw I did do a search for both

If you give me the base you're at, I'll give you the number for the Help Desk at the base and you'll be able to contact them and find out the local procedures for obtaining a password for your DWAN account.

Can't help with the other issues.

There should be a sticker on your comuter and monitor with the number for your help desk (for future reference).

Rheostatic said:
There should be a sticker on your comuter and monitor with the number for your help desk (for future reference).

You mean those things people like to peel off during periods of sheer boredom?  ;D

Occam said:
You mean those things people like to peel off during periods of sheer boredom?  ;D

In defence of those people, everytime i have called the number on the sticker, i got told to go see my unit IT guy. The sticker wasnt all that helpful so i probably peeled it off my own computer.

CDN Aviator said:
In defence of those people, everytime i have called the number on the sticker, i got told to go see my unit IT guy. The sticker wasnt all that helpful so i probably peeled it off my own computer.

Depends what the issue is. If it's a password reset, it's quicker to go through the phone line, as most unit IT reps will just resend the request to the helpdesk. Anywhere from 24-48 hours as opposed to 5-15 minutes on hold.

If it's more of a hardware/software/connectivity, then it's where it's better to go see the unit IT guy. My experience, anyway

Back