• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

education degree for Logistics Officer

clpositive

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I have a General Degree in Bachelor of Art, it was not the Honour Degree. I am not sure if I continue education to complete the Honour Degree :salute: :salute:. Now I have a job in FutureShop in merchandising department.

I want to apply for Logistics Officer in Navy.  As recruiting center was opened in Jan 12th, so I couldnt get any answer for now.

Thanks for your help.

Hello clpositive

Thank you for your interest in the Canadian Armed Forces.

Here are the education requirements for Logistics officer:

-Ideal Baccalaureate degree: Accounting, Business Admin, Commerce, Economics, Finance, Human Resources Management, Public Administration, Supply Chain Management.

-Ideal Baccalaureate Science degree: Nutrition/Dietetics, Food Sciences, Food Business Management,

-Acceptable Baccalaureate degree: Hospitality Management, Industrial Relations.

Hi ,

Thanks for reply my post, I have the bachelor of art in economics ( General Degree )

But I don't have the Honour Degree for economics, so am I eligible for applying for it ?

THanks

Master Seaman Robert said:
Hello clpositive

Thank you for your interest in the Canadian Armed Forces.

Here are the education requirements for Logistics officer:

-Ideal Baccalaureate degree: Accounting, Business Admin, Commerce, Economics, Finance, Human Resources Management, Public Administration, Supply Chain Management.

-Ideal Baccalaureate Science degree: Nutrition/Dietetics, Food Sciences, Food Business Management,

-Acceptable Baccalaureate degree: Hospitality Management, Industrial Relations.

Hello clpositive

With the information you have provided, you should be eligible to apply for Direct Entry Officer (DEO), as long as your degree was received from a recognized Canadian university.

Should you apply, during the process, the recruiting team will determine whether or not your education is eligible for your chosen occupations and entry program.

If you have an other questions, feel free to ask.

Back