• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Emailed regarding application on hold

DnentonSg

Inactive
Reaction score
So I just received an email from the CFRG which basically said that my application was on hold to be possibly selected for future processing (I assume interview/medical) by September 1st 2014 and that a decision would be made by then. They also pointed out that this had nothing to do with the competitiveness of my application and was simply due to their "internal processing needs". This email has brought both some excitement and worry to me, as I am unsure what this would mean for my possible future in the CF in the event that they decide to close my file. Would I simply have to go about reapplying when my trades reopen? Thanks for the help.

Good day,

If you are unsure on the contexts of the e-mail you received, you should contact your recruiting detachment for clarification.  However as you also stated, the e-mail  mentioned “internal processing needs” our processing needs are based on a number of criteria including, priority of the occupation one has applied for, selection dates, course dates and number of openings in a given occupation.  The occupations you have applied for may be a low priority at this time but this does not mean your file will not be processed at the appropriate time.

You may also wish to review the Application Process Sample thread.  http://army.ca/forums/threads/13064.0.html

Back