• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Environmental Officers Common Course for Air Force?

nick_the_guy

Inactive
Reaction score
What is the Environmental Officers Common Course for the Air Force? (found the answer for the army and navy in other threads)

It covers hotel selection, Powerpoint tips, sheet thread count, snappy dressing and a little bit about aircraft recognition (any aircraft - just the fact that it is an aircraft).

Sorry.  Sometimes, I just can't help myself.  ;D

Pusser said:
It covers hotel selection, Powerpoint tips, sheet thread count, snappy dressing and a little bit about aircraft recognition (any aircraft - just the fact that it is an aircraft).

Sorry.  Sometimes, I just can't help myself.  ;D

I believe "Hands in pockets while strolling" is an EO under the PO for snappy dressing.

You guys forgot "rental care selection" and "rewards programs" as course subjects.

Whoops, I edited my original post and didn't realize that it would be interpreted that way. What I meant was, what's the name of the course? Army has the Common Army Phase and the Navy has Naval Environment Training Programme Officers, I was trying to look up the equivalent for the Air Force.

The NCMs have the "Basic Air Environment Qualification" course.

The officers do the Air Force officer Development (AFOD) program, done on the internet, in blocks, at specific points during their careers ( block 2 after being trade qualified, block 3 in the later part of employment at first unit, block 4 senior captain/Major.......). AFOD block 5 will be residential, at CFSAS in Winnipeg.

Back