• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Ever have a Monday like this....?

M

MAJOR_Baker

You know it has to be a crappy Monday when sparing verbally with my website friends doesn‘t even cheer me up.

So, I did what any self respecting US Army Officer does. I went for a good long run up Huachuca Canyon on Ft Huachuca, 2.5 miles up, 2.5 miles down....high-ho-silver :blotto:

Now I feel like a rested cowboy!

We‘re Colonel Johnson‘s Troopers
We‘re fighters of the Night
We‘re dirty sonsab**ches
We‘d rather f*** than fight!
Hi-Dee, Hi-Dee, Christ Almighty,
Who in the H*** are WE?
Rim-Ram, Gawd ****, We‘re Easy Company!

:D :D

Originally posted by S_Baker:
[qb] You know it has to be a crappy Monday when sparing verbally with my website friends doesn‘t even cheer me up.

So, I did what any self respecting US Army Officer does. I went for a good long run up Huachuca Canyon on Ft Huachuca, 2.5 miles up, 2.5 miles down....high-ho-silver :blotto:

Now I feel like a rested cowboy! [/qb]
Well my first attempt at quoting did‘nt work out right. Hard to type something witty when you screw up but here goes.
"verbally sparing with my website friends"
So you move your lips when you TYPE also Mr. Baker? :D

OOOOoooohhhhhhh, why can‘t we all play nicey-nicey?!

My American friend Sherwood is beset by horrible Canadian posters trying to pin the U.S. invasion of Canada plans on him even though they‘re from 1935... :D (Post heavily laced with high dose of sarcasm!!) :blotto:

Sherwood, didn‘t you say you were getting posted up this way shortly?

Slim

Yeah that medical waste is taking up waay too much landfill space which is needed for Toronto‘s trash. :D

OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHhhhh this is getting dirty!

Seriously Sherwood. I thought you due to be posted to Michigan soon. Thought you might drive up and participate in a coffee night or two.

Back