• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

father's who do not have their children ( personal delima)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buford001

Inactive
Reaction score
I have made the ultimate sacrifice leaving my 2 children with their fathers when they didn't want to move when I did. I was abused my whole life emotionally, physically, sexually and spiritually been abandoned. I met a wonderful and caring man in the Forces and he loves me for who I am, we recently got married. But my children did not want to leave the only place they have known all their lives. I felt I had to respect that as long as they were happy, that is all that matters to me. My youngest son is 8 yrs old and his father is playing allot of head and mind games. Telling my son things that are false, excluding me from everything concerning my son (school, health). I talk to him every few days for 2 minutes at the most, and his father is always next to him, trying to talk with him at the same time, or playing a video game or a movie to divert him from my conversation. I am always having to guess what he needs or wants, if he tells me he would like to have something I will sent it to him only to have his father get it for him, before my son receives his parcel from me.
My youngest son's father never did hold down any sort of employment he always mooched of my family or me. The Ex has used the pity card to turn my family against me even though they knew how he was.
My other son is near 18 years old and he finishing high school in 2 years. I recently was informed only after calling back to speak with him that he had an over drinking incident in which he was hospitalized and no one informed me of this. I feel the call would of come only after he had died, but thank God he survived.
I feel other mothers cannot advise me on this, as they have no experience when normally it's the mother whom the children stay with.
My children were not taken from me; it was of free will that I did this for the happiness of my children. We were only 3 hours driving from them but were posted to Winnipeg which now is a 30 hour drive and airfare is by no means a once a month possibility.
Taking my children out of the province that they are in would have meant a kidnapping crime.
So I ask all you fathers who have ex wives or ex girlfriends who are like mine how do you cope with this? Your input would be much appreciated.

Gentlemen, given the sensitivity of the subject matter, I will suggest that anyone who has advice to offer do so by Private Message (PM).  It does not need to be turned into a running debate in the open forum.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back