• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Feb 12 07 St.Jean BMQ

hey dood, i'm also going on the 12th of Feb, was suppose to be on the course running from the 29th but missed it because of some problems. Anyway i'm flying out the 10th of feb from toronto

I will also be attending the February 12Th BMQ at ST.Jean.  I'm not sure when I'll be flying out of toronto though. 

david1985 said:
i leave for BMQ feb 11 at 6am from newfoundland

Seeing how todays Mar 2 you might be in some hot water if your were supposed to have left on Feb 11.. did ya mean march 11?

hey i just thought of this, since you guys are leaving soon. My friend should still be there if you run into a Private Yorke tell him marj says hi!!

I think the (insert date) basic (insert generic sentiment) threads should be deleted after the start date has passed, it prevents confusion, such as we witnessed here.  The people who posted here over the past 24 hours are looking for the MARCH 12, 2007 BMQ thread that is further down the page in the thread listings.

not really on topic but was just wondering if the bmq is given in english or french in st jean or both?

Hawkeye said:
not really on topic but was just wondering if the bmq is given in english or french in st jean or both?

Both....now please take a few minutes to look around the site...thats twice you have posted things that have been gone over many times......thanks

army.ca staff

Back