• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

February 2010 CPGear Contest Winner

Mike Bobbitt

Administrator
Staff member
Owner
Directing Staff
Reaction score
All,

I apologize for being a bit late on this, but am pleased to announce that BYT Driver is last month's winner of a $80 CPGear gift certificate! BYT Driver was randomly chosen from our pool of current Subscribers. Congratulations!

Cheers
Mike

Congratualtions, BYT Driver!

Ok.. are we doing a new one? I need to get my hands on some gucci kit before jumping the pond.  :nod:

I try to do one every month, though unfortunately I don't always have the time to plan out a "fun" contest. That, and every time Vern touches the photo album, it breaks. ;)

So it may be just a simple draw until I get a few technical issues sorted out.

Mike Bobbitt said:
I try to do one every month, though unfortunately I don't always have the time to plan out a "fun" contest. That, and every time Vern touches the photo album, it breaks. ;)

So it may be just a simple draw until I get a few technical issues sorted out.

Just Ban Vern..............

...Vern can touch me...I don't break  :piper:

Thanks everyone for the congrats...I've yet to hear from CPGear and haven't found the time to remember to go online shopping...perhaps I'll do that and just send Matt my wish list...do they sell RC Helo parts ???  I'm in desperate need of some...maybe a CADPAT bagpipe bag... ???  :piper:
For those of you  in the know, I've picked up learning the bagpipes with the local AFAC Wing, and can now read the music to play 11 tunes...not bad considering I couldn't read a note last july!!

Cheers, BYT Driver    :salute:

My Gear order is on it's way. 
Thanks again Mike.
:piper:

:salute:

Back