• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

general schooling questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

buckybarnes

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello! I have quite a few questions and I can't really seem to find specific answers for a few of them and I'm hoping that by posting this that someone with a little bit of experience can help me.

I'm 16 years old and I'm currently in grade 11 and I'm planning to join next summer once I graduate, but that's the problem, with how my grades are going right now there's a very slim chance that I will be able to graduate. With my mom being sick and other family problems I've found myself almost at the end of this semester and I'm failing quite a few classes. I was wondering, just to settle my nerves a bit (hopefully), can I become an officer with a GED? If I can't actually graduate and I take some make up courses to get my grades up to get it will I be able to go into the cf and get into the university with it? I've read somewhere that it's not counted as an actual diploma, and I'm really hoping that's not true. I actually had a few more questions than this but I've found that I can't remember the others, maybe i'll post them when I remember them again!
Thanks in advance to anyone who answers.

You found this website, so no doubt you can use those same google skills to locate the official recruiting website, and the numerous threads that already pertain to this.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back