• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Going to Meaford for BMQ, July, anybody else nervous???

• Thread starter Thread starter Harmony
  • Start date Start date
H

Harmony

Anybody wanna make friends now??? Can anybody tell me if they seen
pictures of the camp in Meaford?? I'd love to see them....

me again.... Anybody going to and from meaford from the cambridge area???
Need a ride??? I won't be coming home between training.... Just for there and back.

Start date is July 4th End Aug. 28th, that's all I know so far....

I'm going to Meaford for SQ and mostly BIQ... Don't have any dates yet though other than tentative June 26th.... And that's only tentative!

See you all there at some point.

Assuming my medical goes through okay, I'll be in Meaford for BMQ + SQ.  I'm joining the QOR.

Harmony said:
Anybody wanna make friends now??? Can anybody tell me if they seen
pictures of the camp in Meaford?? I'd love to see them....

Here's a pic taken end of april this year....expect the unexpected in meaford ALWAYS!!

I'm really hoping to go to Meaford for the summer. I have my physical tomorrow and medical on Monday. I'm trying to be optimistic about my chances to get in for the summer. If I get in for the summer, I'll gladly make friends now lol. I get along with people great so I don't think it'll be a problem, but hey if I know people going in even better.

Hopefully I'll see you there!

Well I was just sworn in last night! I have my pre-BMQ during the weekends leading up to BMQ (Meaford).

If anyone else is going to Meaford, send me an e-mail at candary2@cogeco.ca or add me to MSN messenger, maybe we could get to know each other so we could have some familiar people.

Hey all, i'm going to Meaford aswell this summer, i think on the 4th of July but not sure yet. If anyone wants to talk you can add me on msn : adziar@hotmail.com. I'll see you there!

Ha ha I was in meaford last year for my BMQ and SQ (go 2 platoon), we stayed in the tent lines.. Man I definatly don't miss those tents haha. I had a great time there though.. Enjoy the weather! I'm off to reg force this year ;)

Yea im going to Meaford for my BMQ and SQ in July. I'm not nervous... I am pumped to go...my name is Andrew Ukrainzow.

Pte. Ukrainzow said:
Yea im going to Meaford for my BMQ and SQ in July. I'm not nervous... I am pumped to go...my name is Andrew Ukrainzow.

What regiment are you joining?

I'll hopefully be there in the summer, just waiting for my call now.

adziar said:
Hey all, i'm going to Meaford aswell this summer, i think on the 4th of July but not sure yet. If anyone wants to talk you can add me on msn : adziar@hotmail.com. I'll see you there!

Your profile says your a Lincoln and Welland guy too, you must be REEEAAALLYYY new because no one with the name your using is in Pat Pltn or has been on course with us! Were you there for Sophie's visit this past weekend???

Joe

I just got sworn in the other day and I will be on the course this summer up at Meaford. My friend got denied due to a peanut allergy so she is still working things out but she wont be coming. Kind of bites because now I don't know anyone.

Back