• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Grrrrrrrrrr

peachycaper

Inactive
Reaction score
Logged in yesterday morning and ran a few missions and just got home from being away for the night and says I didn't check in yesterday and set my consecutive days back to zero.    GRRRRRRRRRR

Was just looking at your MPs log (http://army.ca/milpoints/?user=11144).  It shows that you were playing on 20 Aug, but it doesn't show that you collected any danger pay for that day.  Send a PM to Mike and he should be able to help you out or at least tell you what's up (he's on vacation right now, but I'm sure he will get back to you when he can).  It might have something to do with time zones, as I know that has messed some people up before.  Good luck!

Ouch... Just checked the log and you did miss out on the 20th... by just over 2 minutes. :( (All times are Atlantic)

However my vacation is officially over tomorrow morning so I've decided to go out with a bang and reconnect your streak since it was a matter of 127 seconds. (128 would have been too long so you lucked out! ;))

Cheers
Mike

Back