• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Hamas invaded Israel 2023

• Thread starter Thread starter McG
  • Start date Start date

Disclaimer: Whatever my opinions on Poilievre, I would say the same if it was Trudeau or Singh or Blanchet saying similar remarks.

FFS - time and place, man. The ceremony was to mark a year since the events of 07 Oct, 2023 so keep the remarks to that. Spare the attacks for one frigging speech.

This part must sting for you eh ?
While Trudeau received applause for his remarks, the applause that greeted Poilievre was notably louder.

Sometimes the Prime Minister and his cabal of bootlickers need a punch to the face.

The anti-semites and their useful idiot supports have become more and more embolden since Oct 7 and they need to know that their actions are being noted and there is a reaping of the whrilwind in the air if push things too far.

Disclaimer: Whatever my opinions on Poilievre, I would say the same if it was Trudeau or Singh or Blanchet saying similar remarks.

FFS - time and place, man. The ceremony was to mark a year since the events of 07 Oct, 2023 so keep the remarks to that. Spare the attacks for one frigging speech.

He’s 100% correct. Liberals in Canada and the Democrats in the US have allowed hate speech and anti-semitism to spread like a cancer.

Sometimes the Prime Minister and his cabal of bootlickers need a punch to the face.

The anti-semites and their useful idiot supports have become more and more embolden since Oct 7 and they need to know that their actions are being noted and there is a reaping of the whrilwind in the air if push things too far.
We are reaping what successive leaders have sown. This is an insurgency assisted by “useful fools”.

Back