• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Hamas invaded Israel 2023

• Thread starter Thread starter McG
  • Start date Start date
That would be my guess. A “conscientious” leak, at least in their mind.

That's kind of where things come apart, isn't it? Where the ethics of the individual cross the laws of society.

Laws are never more than a set of rules imposed by authority. And authority changes. Especially in a democracy.

That's kind of where things come apart, isn't it? Where the ethics of the individual cross the laws of society.

Laws are never more than a set of rules imposed by authority. And authority changes. Especially in a democracy.

Acting out of conscience does not exempt one from “when you choose the behaviour, you choose the consequences”.

Acting out of conscience does not exempt one from “when you choose the behaviour, you choose the consequences”.

Absolutely. Muhammad Ali remains a hero of mine precisely because of that. He took that one square on the chin.

But when it comes to managing societies people with consciences become problematic. And sometimes they change laws. Other times they change societies.

And in the words of a Hoosier buddy of mine : "There ain't nothin' I can do about it."

Back