• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Hello from new member

B

Brent Cross

Hello to all list members (especially those from the 23 Svc Bn!). I am a new recruit currently on my BMQ course in Hamilton. I look forward everyday to new postings on the list that might help me become a better soldier (at the very least - a more informed one). In civilian life I own and operate an engine machine shop, hence my MOC is R411. I work with a great bunch of guys in Maint. Co and look forward to getting back to them once I am done my course. Anyways, just thought I would say hello.

Best regards, PteR Cross

Welcome!

I‘m new myself too

15th field artillery=D

btw, my first name is "aaron"
haha

Welcome to CDNarmy.ca. Seeing how you guys are new here, I‘ll be the one to give you some advice from the regulars.

Put your recce hats on and your weapons on safe so you can get an idea of the community here. Do that, figure things out, and I am sure you will get alot of intel out of the BTDTs that tend to inhabit this corner of cyberspace.

As well, don‘t post advice on matters you do not have first hand experience with; ie "My buddy told me...", "I think...", "I read on the Internet that...".

Providing information on subject matter that you know nothing about just confuses the issue more. Do not worry, there will undoubtably be someone on this board that can provide the correct answer.

I‘m putting this thread up as a sticky and all new members can introduce themselves here and no need to bother to start a new thread just for introductions.

Along with Infanteer‘s advice, please use the search function on top to see if the question you want to ask has already been asked.
Save us the trouble of saying same thing again.

Hey Cross!

Welcome to the Boards.

You picked a good time to join Maint. Coy. that is one sweet looking building you guys will be moving into.

Cheers.

Back