• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

HELP

T

timbit

Ok I lost my Birth Certif, I have applied for a new one can i still hand in my application to the forces or do I have to wait 1 1/2 months untill my new card comes in then hand it in.

Thanks in advance :flame: :evil:

:tank: :fifty:

I‘d imagine that would depend on the recruiter. If you ask the right questions in the right way, sometimes they can bend the rules. I‘ve seen it happen, albeit under different circumstances.

Besides, you have nothing to lose and everything to gain by asking the folks who‘ll be processing your application.

Good luck!! :cdn:

Might help tremendously if you have a valid Canadian Passport as well. Since the only way to get one is to provide an official Birth certificate.

Thus they may just overlook it, especially since you already have ID that required it in the first place. Again, the best way to find out if it hinders you is to talk to those recruiters. And make sure to get on that certificate ASAP.

Back