• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

...Here it goes...

jonez500

Inactive
Reaction score
I'd like to start by saying thank you all for reading. If any of you read my post
Curious- VRed Twice- Will They Give Me a Third Chance?        You may be curious as to how everything goes from here. I'm finishing School in 3 months. I'm looking to apply as AVN/AVS....  I'm already aware that my odds are quite slim, but I'm hopeful and grateful. I'm going to keep everyone posted on how things go. Your opinions and comments are appreciated. I'm hoping to make an appointment with a career manager shortly, just to sit down and have a chat about everything, taking your advice by doing that first and foremost. Wish me luck! :D

Hey, if you haven't gone in and spoken to a recruiter yet, you should know the odds are pretty good to get in for avn and avs. I just finished my interview for avn and avs today and found out that there is over 220 positions available between the two and less than 30 applicants so far.  So as long as you meet the requirements on the CFAT, medical and interview the odds are in your favour. Good luck and post how things go.

Edit: just wanted to add that I also was in once and VRed, I know it doesn't look good on your application and having done it twice may really hurt your chances but if you are really confident that this is what you want and you can explain your reasons for leaving and reapplying you should still have a chance.

Back