• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

How long is Medic training in Borden and in B.C.

Air Force Medic

Inactive
Reaction score
Some people say we will do 16 weeks in Borden and then anyone 16 weeks in B.C. the recruiting papers told me it was 16 weeks in Borden and 2 weeks in B.C.....wow it's hard to get the answers so if anyone can help it would be appreciated! Their are a few of us in Basic right now 4th week but we all have different answers.  

The Chilliwack PCP program is 13 weeks, I'm not sure on the length of time you'll be in Borden.  There's an entire board dedicated to the HS,

http://forums.army.ca/forums/index.php/board,45.0.html

It may have been covered before there, I can't recall right now. I'll leave it up to you to do a search.

DF

He's right, never listen what they said to you in the recruiting paper, they just want you in.
But if you things it's long for the english cours, you're wrong, it's longer for the french one.
It take's me 10 months to do-it (3 months in borden and 6 months in Montreal and again 3 other weeks in Borden)
But You probably gonna love this trade, I thinks it's the best one.
But be realistic, you probably gonna do some shit job but that's normal.
Good luck and if you need to know more, just ask

P.S. : If you need some tricks for you're basic, you know what to do (Ask)

Back