• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

HSM Ammo

Halifax Tar

Army.ca Fixture
Reaction score
Picked up some HSM Ammo today. In 30-30.

Never heard of it before, did some research seems to be a reputable company.

Anybody used it before?

They were the original 77hr 5.56mm Mk262 Mod0 ammunition producer.
They also do a number of other match calibers, and reloads for the more budget conscious.
I’ve gotten their orange box 77gr, 750gr AMAX .50, 175gr 7.62NATO before as well as reload M855 5.56mm, and a few other loads from them.
I still have some in my ammo room.

Never gotten any non Mil caliber stuff from them, but they have a decent sized plant and make quality stuff, so I suspect you will be happy with it.

They were the original 77hr 5.56mm Mk262 Mod0 ammunition producer.
They also do a number of other match calibers, and reloads for the more budget conscious.
I’ve gotten their orange box 77gr, 750gr AMAX .50, 175gr 7.62NATO before as well as reload M855 5.56mm, and a few other loads from them.
I still have some in my ammo room.

Never gotten any non Mil caliber stuff from them, but they have a decent sized plant and make quality stuff, so I suspect you will be happy with it.

Much appreciated. I have a Savage 24 in 30-30 over 12ga that want to get sighted in. Hoping this will be a good ammo to use.

Back