• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

I know your heart bleeds

Trinity

Army.ca Veteran
Reaction score
Not...  Most of you will cheer this..  sigh

But alas..  our favourite person to hate is back in the media

http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/08/12/sheehan.hospital.ap/index.html

WACO, Texas (AP) -- Anti-war demonstrator Cindy Sheehan was hospitalized Friday evening for dehydration and exhaustion after fasting for more than a month and protesting earlier this week in 100-degree weather, friends and relatives said.

Sheehan, who has been on a liquid diet as part of the nationwide "Troops Home Fast" hunger strike, had been treated and released from a Seattle emergency room Thursday night. On doctors' orders, she ate for the first time in about 37 days, Burns said.

sigh...

Its hard to know what to laugh at first.  Lets see..... she's punishing herself, saving us the time and effort, she's killing herself (more effort than we'd devote to her sad carcass), but doing a p*ss poor job of it (idiot civilians).  Lastly, we'll finally get some silence from her while she stuffs tofu down her yap hole.  All in all, an amusing demonstration of the deeply felt, shallowly thought, activist credo. ;D

mainerjohnthomas said:
Lets see..... she's punishing herself, saving us the time and effort, she's killing herself (more effort than we'd devote to her sad carcass), but doing a p*ss poor job of it (idiot civilians).  Lastly, we'll finally get some silence from her while she stuffs tofu down her yap hole.  All in all, an amusing demonstration of the deeply felt, shallowly thought, activist credo. ;D

Woh woh woh, hold on there partner. You don't have to agree with her but watch the insults. Hippie or not, she still lost her son to war.

career_radio-checker said:
Woh woh woh, hold on there partner. You don't have to agree with her but watch the insults. Hippie or not, she still lost her son to war.
So?  She's still an idiot.  If I died overseas and my mom did what Cindy Sheehan is doing (she wouldn't) I would try to come back for a serious haunting.

No matter what she isn't as bad as that church group who act like idiots at funerals of KIAs.

Ex-Dragoon said:
Nah people that say those soldiers deserved to die deserve FMJ.

nah... JSP... it hurts more, and does more damage. plus you dont have to worry about rounds exiting and hitting innocents!

its win win

career_radio-checker said:
a son that had nothing but contempt for her political vies, and didn't speak with her for some time prior to his death. Once she began to use his sacrifice to further own selfish ends, she lost any respect she may have been entitled to as a grieving mother. She's fair game, and a reprehensible person. My only regret is that she didn't have the intestinal fortitude to carry her most recent idiocy to it's conclusion.

Back