• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

infantry induction board

B

bmccann42

Anyone have any info on the next infantry officer‘s induction board? I ma anxiously awaiting word on whether or not i will get
to go to St. Jean for infantry officer‘s training.

thanks

Hello There,

In order for me to answer your question, I need to ask a few questions. What stage of the game are you at now? Are you just starting out with the military? Have you completed your Basic Officer‘s Course? The reason I ask this, is because there are two locations for Infantry Battleschool. Those being Meaford and CFB Gagetown (in New Brunswick). With that in mind, I would need some more information to help you out.

-the patriot-

am still awaiting word of acceptance into the forces. DEO entry plan to be an infantry officer. From what i have been told it would be traiining at St. Jean first, followed by infantry school
at Gagetown.

Hi There,

You‘ve been told right. Your basic officer‘s course will be up in St. Jean. It will consist of two phases. As far as I know, the next Basic Officer‘s course starts up in September and the trades courses naturally follow suit in the following January (that would be your infantry course). After all this, you‘ll have French Language Training, and your Leadership course prior to your posting to a unit (i.e. PPCLI, RCR, or Van Doos). Essentially you will have gone through four phases of training until you are completely trained to do your job as an infantry officer. I‘m assuming that you‘ve done all your paperwork through CFRC (the recruiting centre) such as your medical testing, security clearances, interview, and aptitude tests. At this point you should be hearing fairly soon as to your admittance into the CF. If you don‘t hear by the end of this month, start calling the recruiting centre on a daily basis!!!!!! Best of luck and let us know how you do!!!!!

-the patriot-

Back