• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Infantry

Drenggr

Reaction score
I'm sorry if this question has been asked but I've applied for infantry full-time. I've completed my entrance test and a questionnaire about my daily physical life style. I'm wondering how long it takes for the medical and phyical exam to be set up to take as well as how long I'll be waiting to be sent to basic training if selected

I'm sorry if this question has been asked but I've applied for infantry full-time. I've completed my entrance test and a questionnaire about my daily physical life style. I'm wondering how long it takes for the medical and phyical exam to be set up to take as well as how long I'll be waiting to be sent to basic training if selected
That will depend on your availability and theirs. If you are applying for reg F (full time) you do not do the force test prior to leaving for basic. Only reservists do it prior to enrolment. The medical exam may also need to be reviewed by the RMO in Ottawa, prior to approval.You also need an interview and a background check. Contact your CFRC and ask when they can book your medical. Assuming you complete all the steps you could be looking at 6 months to 2 years to be accepted and sent to BMQ.

Thank you so much for your response I've applied for full-time regular force I'm waiting on medical and phyical exams appointment ti be made I was told I would receive within a week or two

Back